Thank you for choosing Ambiance Dance Company
Online Enrolment Instructions
- Please ensure you are 18 or over to complete the parent’s details, as this person is responsible for the account.
- You can download the timetable from the dance timetable tab for reference before enrolling online, which will help you in your selection process.
- Please look at the timetable for the days your selected classes are on. You will be presented with the full schedule when you first go to the online enrollment. Classes on the Think Smart portal are colour-coded for your convenience. Select ALL classes for ALL students you are enrolling from the front schedule and keep adding classes as required.
- If you enrol 2, 3 or 4 students, etc., you must do so under the one enrolment [i.e. under the one parent entry; otherwise, this will create double-up clients]. All you need to do is select ALL the classes that ALL children are doing. They will then go into the cart. Once you add all student details, you will go to a page (as stated below in point 6) allowing you to allocate classes per student so that each class is assigned to the correct student.
- Once you have selected everything, you will submit the cart, which will take you to the Customer details page (this is the parent). Please enter your details and press save.
You can enter each student’s details there, press save and submit.
- You will then be taken to another page, allowing you to cross-reference and select which classes are attached to which student. Please use the drop-down boxes to choose which student, and it’s as easy as that.
- All enrollments must come online, allowing enrollment into the selected classes.
- Once you have completed the online enrolment, you will be automatically forwarded to the Direct Debit form, followed by the Medical form. You must complete both forms online; otherwise, the enrollment will not be processed into our system because it is an automatic feature.
- Please call 9409 6868 or 0419 927 270 if you need help with your enrollment, and ADC administration will guide you through the process.
Just so you know, you agree to all ADC policies, procedures, and T&Cs by filling out the enrollment form online. If you as a family do not believe you can abide by all ADC policies, procedures and T&Cs, please contact the administration before enrolling to discuss. Once registered, you are liable for ALL invoices under ADC payment terms and conditions listed on the website and in the ADC handbook. Please ensure you are clear about expectations to ensure consideration for all parties.