Thank you for choosing Ambiance Dance Company
Online Enrolment Instructions
- Please ensure you are 18 years of age or over to complete the parents details as this is the person responsible for the account.
- Download the timetable from the dance timetable tab prior to enrolling online for reference as this will assist your selection process.
- Refer to the timetable for what days your selected classes are on. When you first go to the online enrolment you will be presented with the full schedule. Classes are colour coded for your convenience. Select ALL classes for ALL students you are enrolling, from the front schedule and keep adding classes as required.
- If you are enrolling 2, 3 or 4 students etc you must do so under the one enrolment [i.e. under the one parent entry otherwise this will create double up clients]. All you need to do is select ALL the classes that ALL children are doing. They will then go into the cart. Once you add all student details then you will go to a page (as stated below in point 6) that will allow you to allocate classes per student so that each class is allocated to the correct student.
- Once you have selected everything, you will submit the cart and then it will take you to Customer details page (this is the parent). Please enter your details and press save.
There you will be able to enter each student’s details, press save and submit.
- You will then be taken to another page that will allow you to cross reference and select which classes are attached to which student. Please use the drop-down boxes to select which student, and it’s as easy as that.
- All enrolments must come through online as this allows enrolment to go straight into the selected classes.
- Once you have completed the online enrolment you will be automatically forwarded to the Direct Debit form followed by the Medical form. You must complete both forms online, otherwise the enrolment will not be processed into our system due to it being an automatic feature.
- Please call 9409 6868 or 0419 927 270 if you require assistance with your enrolment and ADC administration will guide you through the process.
PLEASE NOTE: by filling out the enrolment form online you are agreeing to all ADC policies and procedures. If you as a family do not think that you can abide by the detailed policies and procedures, please contact administration prior to enrolling. Once you are enrolled you are liable for ALL invoices under the payment terms and conditions listed within the website and the ADC handbook.