“through the eyes of a dancer”
Saturday 16th December – Prendiville College :Redmond Theatre (ALL AMBIANCE STUDENTS INVOLVED)
- Matinee Show 12:00pm
- Awards Ceremony 3:00pm
- Evening Show 5:30pm
ALL STUDENTS are required for both shows as they are the same. This enables parents to tag team changing and dressing room allocation so all students and parents are able to ENJOY the show. ADDITIONALLY students work so hard and are so proud of their showcase that it is nice for them to perform it more than once. STUDENTS JUST LOVE THE CONCERT AND I KNOW YOU WILL TOO!!!! ITS ORGANISED CHAOS BUT FUN 🙂
CONCERT TICKETS WILL BE RELEASED & AVAILABLE ONLINE FROM THE 1ST OCTOBER 2017 VIA THE TRY BOOKING WEBSITE. YOU CAN BUY AS MANY TICKETS AS YOU LIKE IN ADDITION TO BEING ABLE TO PRE ORDER PROGRAMS, CONCERT DVD’S AND THE PLATTERS MENTIONED BELOW ALL ONLINE AND IN THE CONVENIENCE OF YOUR OWN HOME.
WE DO THIS EVERY YEAR AND IT PROVES VERY CONVENIENT FOR ALL FAMILIES.
CONCERT CANTEEN & RAFFLE will be on site and once again
- Licensed Venue (beer, wine and son drink available pre & post shows and in the break)
- Cheese platters, Turkish bread and dips (can be pre ordered)
- Sausage rolls, pies, chips, lollies, chocolate, cup cakes & MUCH MORE will be available
- Sausage sizzle will be available after the AWARDS Ceremony for all to enjoy on the grass at our beautiful venue
- Raffle with many many prizes available and draw on the day
STAGE REHEARSAL INFO
- Dress & Stage Placement Rehearsal – FRIDAY 15th December 8:00-6:30pm (running schedule TBC)
- Full Concert Run Through IN ORDER – FRIDAY 1st & 8th December 4:00-7:30pm inclusive of the FINALE (PARENTS ARE NOT REQUIRED TO STAY)
- Dress Rehearsal IN ORDER – SATURDAY 9th December 8:30-12:00pm (the afternoon classes will consist of anything that requires additional rehearsal)
Please note Tiny Tot’s are NOT required for ALL rehearsals and MORE specific information will follow for your classes.
ADDITIONAL SPECIFIC ITEM REHEARSALS
Usually the Opening, Acro, Hip Hop & Ballet Items require some additional rehearsal times, these will be allocated as required and MUST be attended.
WATCH THIS SPACE MORE DETAILS TO FOLLOW
Please note: if you want your child to watch the concert then you must buy them a ticket seated with you at the time you purchase your tickets. Tiny Tots, Juniors and students only in 1-2 items are SERIOUSLY ENCOURAGED to have a ticket for at least one of the shows. Additionally all children 2yrs and over require a seat of their own, this is Theatre rules not mine and must be adhered to. Families are requested to sell at least 5-10 tickets each per family as this is what we require to cover theatre costs. We realise some families will sell more and some will sell less, this is just an estimate, otherwise additional rehearsal costs may be required to cover the theatre costs.