ON SALE SUNDAY 28th October 9am
Thursday 29th November – Kingsway Christian College (ALL AMBIANCE STUDENTS INVOLVED)
- Evening Show 6:30pm
STUDENTS JUST LOVE THE CONCERT AND I KNOW YOU WILL TOO!!!! ITS ORGANISED CHAOS BUT FUN 🙂
WE KNOW YOU WILL ENJOY the show! Students work so hard and are very proud of their showcase.
CONCERT TICKETS WILL BE RELEASED & AVAILABLE ONLINE FROM THE 28th of October 2018 VIA THE TRY BOOKING WEBSITE. BOOKING LINKS WILL BE POSTED BUT YOU CAN ALSO CLICK ON THE BOOK NOW BUTTON ABOVE. YOU CAN BUY AS MANY TICKETS AS YOU LIKE IN ADDITION TO BEING ABLE TO PRE ORDER PROGRAMS, & FOOD PLATTERS ALL ONLINE AND IN THE CONVENIENCE OF YOUR OWN HOME.
WE DO THIS EVERY YEAR AND IT PROVES VERY CONVENIENT FOR ALL FAMILIES.
CONCERT CANTEEN & RAFFLE will be on site and once again
- Licensed Venue TBC as this is a NEW venue for us this year we are waiting to see if we can receive approval (beer, wine available pre & post shows and in the break)
- Cheese platters, Turkish bread and dips (can be pre ordered)
- Sausage rolls, pies, chips, lollies, chocolate, cup cakes & MUCH MORE will be available
- Raffle with many many prizes available and draw on the day
STAGE REHEARSAL INFO- Kingsway Christian College
Wednesday 28th November – COMPULSORY DRESS REHEARSAL AND STAGE PLACING
- Dress & Stage Placement Rehearsal – Wednesday 28th November 4:15-8:30pm (stage placing running schedule TBC)
- DRESS REHEARSAL AT THE THEATRE SHOULD COMMENCE AT 5:15pm (ALL STUDENTS REQUIRED & ALL IN COSTUME & HAIR & MAKE-UP) WE MAY BE OPENING TICKETS TO THIS PERFORMANCE)
STUDIO REHEARSALS DATES
- Full Concert Run Through IN ORDER – FRIDAY 9th & 16th November 4:00-7:30pm inclusive of the FINALE (PARENTS ARE NOT REQUIRED TO STAY)
- Tiny Tots are ONLY required for Friday 16st December (approx time needed 4-6pm)
- Please note: Tiny Tot’s WILL NOT be required for Friday the 9th November and more info to come
FULL DRESS REHEARSAL – WARWICK COMMUNITY HALL
- Dress Rehearsal IN ORDER – SUNDAY 25th November 8:30-12:30pm (FULL COSTUME, HAIR & MAKE-UP IS REQUIRED FOR THIS REHEARSAL – VENUE : WARWICK COMMUNITY HALL (WARWICK SHOPS – more info to come)
ADDITIONAL SPECIFIC ITEM REHEARSALS may be required for the below items.
Usually the Opening, Acro, Hip Hop & Ballet Items require some additional rehearsal times, these will be allocated as required and ALL MUST be attendance.
Please note: if you want your child to watch the concert then you must buy them a ticket seated with you at the time you purchase your tickets. Tiny Tots, Juniors and students only in 2-3 items are SERIOUSLY ENCOURAGED to have a ticket for at least one of the shows. Additionally all children 2yrs and over require a seat of their own, this is Theatre rules not mine and must be adhered to. Families are requested to sell at least 5-10 tickets each per family as this is what we require to cover theatre costs. We realise some families will sell more and some will sell less, this is just an estimate, otherwise additional rehearsal costs may be required to cover the theatre costs.