Thank you for choosing Ambiance Dance Company
Online Enrolment Instructions
- Please ensure 18years of age to complete the parents details as this is the person responsible for the account.
- Download the timetable from the dance timetable tab prior to enrolling online for reference as this will assist your selection process.
- Refer to the timetable for what days your selected classes are on. When you first go to online enrolment you will be presented with the full schedule. Classes are colour coded for your convenience.
- If you are enrolling 2 or 3 or 4 students etc you must do so under the one enrolment i.e. under the one parent entry otherwise this will create double up clients. All you need to do is select all the classes that ALL children are doing. They will then go into the cart.
- Once you have selected everything you will submit the cart and then it will take you to Customer details (this is the parent). Please enter your details and press save then you will be able to enter each student’s details and save and submit.
- You will then be taken to another page that will allow you to cross reference and select which classes are attached to which student. Please use the drop down boxes to select which student and its as easy as that.
- All enrolments must come through online as this allows you to go straight into the selected classes.
- Once you have completed the online enrolment you will be automatically forwarded to the DDR online form to complete your payment details and method. Please ensure you have correctly selected what payment plan option you want as it will marry with the DDR request.
- Once you have completed the online enrolment and DDR form you will be automatically forwarded to the medical form. You must complete a medical form online as it automatically gets sent through and updated to your customer file.
- Please call 9409 6868 or 0419927270 if you require assistance with your enrolment and Miss Tania will guide you through this process.